Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hit or Miss?

Hello loves 




Today, I wanted to open up a discussion on the Birkenstock sandal. Over the past few months, it seems as though people are trying to make these sandals the next trend. However, some others think that they are the most hideous things created. While these shoes are undoubtedly comfortable, I count this trend as a miss because in my opinion, they look like gross granny shoes. As the good old Regina George once said to her friend Gretchen Wieners, "Stop trying to make fetch happen!". I can't imagine these shoes looking good with any outfit, but hey, if you rock them, then keep on werrrking it girl.


So what do you think about these shoes? Let me know in the comments below!

Images: Free People

Xoxo, Bianca


Follow Me On:
Twitter ♥
Instagram ♥
Tumblr ♥
Pinterest ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment